Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Too Legit to Quit (hey, hey!)

Happy Sunday, friends! 

Okay…umm…big news. Big, big news. HUGE news. 

My TpT store is LEGIT. I officially uploaded my first product! Oh, boy! I'm excited.




These games are quick and fun, and the kids love them! My little friends always choose these games to play when they have a choice during Daily 5 word work. 

Here's how you play: 

In pairs or groups of three, students take turn rolling the die. Then, depending on the number they rolled, they write a word that falls within the specified blend category. For example, on the game board above, a student could write "stars" if he or she rolled a 1 on the die. They take turns, use different colored dry-erase markers or whatever you decide, and everyone's happy! 



I love using the wipe-off mats for activities like this. They're cute and colorful, and the students can wipe them off to ready the game for the next group! Right now, Lakeshore has these beauties for $14.99 for a set of 10. I also saw them at Wal-Mart for $1.97 each. Sometimes, they're in the Target Dollar Spot, too! They're wonderful! 

Okay, so…now it's your turn. Make me the happiest teacher in the world—hop on over to my newly upgraded TpT Store and download these games for FREE! 

If you download this, and you have any feedback at all, I'd love to hear it! 
Thank you, thank you, thank you! 



UPDATED:
I stumbled upon Lucky to Be in First's Fabulous Freebies on the 15th link party! So, here I am linking up my Sunday (pretend it was a Monday!) freebie. Yay!







10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Looks like a fun quick game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, the beauty is that it's great for a quick game, as it doesn't have a specific ending point! Thanks so much for checking it out!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your grand opening! This game is great! I'm printing it right now & filing it away for when I teach these sounds. Doesn't it seem like forever until little readers are even ready for these sounds - yikes! Can't believe a new crop of kids is coming in soon! Thanks for the goody!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Molly! Thank you so much for downloading my first product! I hope your kids love these games! Mine do!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this great game. My kiddos love roll and read games. I know they will love a roll and write one too!

    I am happy to be your newest follower...on here and on Bloglovin'. I would love for you to hop over for a visit when you get the chance. I teach 1st too! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you stopped by, Heather! I will definitely run over to your blog! I love seeing other first grade teachers' adventures!

      Delete
  5. Haha! Love the title of this post!!! Hey Hey!!!
    Good job with TPT!

    ReplyDelete