Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Who Doesn't Love Fun Mail?

To add a little more fun to my summer, I participated in the Back to School Blogger Exchange from Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith! I love, love, love fun things like this, so this was a delight and a half!



For this, I was paired with Britney at Tailor-Made Teaching. I was so excited to see my package sitting next to my mailbox at school!

Here's a quick, not-so-artistic snapshot of my goodies! 


Of course, I kept the duct tape, cute Thank You stamp, chevron washi tape and Scentos marker at school! I can't wait to pretty-up some clothespins with the chevron washi tape! The nail polish (although I may or may not have painted my nails at school once) and the lotion made the trek home with me! Yay!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Britney for my super cute collection of goodies! 

And, a thank you to the two lovely hosts for all of their hard work with this!  I hope we do it again next summer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment