Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Makeover Madness

Happy Monday!

I am so excited to begin the TpT Seller Challenge! I've recommitted myself to my blog and TpT store for the summer, and this challenge came about and provided the perfect opportunity to do just that!

The first week's topic is Makeover Madness! The challenge is to choose an existing product in your TpT store that could definitely use a makeover. Well, friends, I chose two items to makeover this week. You can call me an overachiever. I won't be offended.

The first product I gave a little facelift to is my very first product EVER on TpT! When I look back at this product, I just want to cover my eyes. Yikes! I'm sure that many of you TpT sellers out there can relate to this!


I updated the cover (woah, nelly, did that need to happen badly!), and I also changed the fonts and the layout of each game's page. I'm thinkin' the new version looks a little bit more user-friendly with the dice images, rather than the words at the top of each column. The updated version now includes color pages, as well as black-and-white friendly options!

The second product to which I gave a makeover this week was my first paid product on TpT! I simply gave this product's cover a facelift. I'm loving the new look!


My entire store is now on sale through Thursday, June 18! Yay!

If you're interested in other teachers' makeovers this week, click here!

4 comments: